If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Enjoy a huge bowl of Ramen noodles loaded with shrimp, bell peppers, and Ramen broth flavored with CHA! by Texas Pete® for an out of this world spicy Ramen experience. —sabrina
tablespoon Olive oil
bunches Shrimp- large, peeled, deveined
cup Red bell pepper- cored, seeded, julienn
- Place a medium-sized saucepot on the stove and turn to high heat.
- Once heated, add the olive oil followed by the shrimp and red bell peppers.
- Cook for 1 minute more and add the 2 cups of water along with the Ramen noodles and put a tight fitting lid on the pan.
- Cook for 2-3 minutes or until the noodles and tender and the shrimp are fully cooked. Remove from heat and add the CHA! by Texas Pete®.
- Serve the shrimp and noodles in a large bowl with all of the spicy CHA! broth.