Author Notes: Enjoy a huge bowl of Ramen noodles loaded with shrimp, bell peppers, and Ramen broth flavored with CHA! by Texas Pete® for an out of this world spicy Ramen experience. —sabrina
tablespoon Olive oil
bunches Shrimp- large, peeled, deveined
cup Red bell pepper- cored, seeded, julienn
- Place a medium-sized saucepot on the stove and turn to high heat.
- Once heated, add the olive oil followed by the shrimp and red bell peppers.
- Cook for 1 minute more and add the 2 cups of water along with the Ramen noodles and put a tight fitting lid on the pan.
- Cook for 2-3 minutes or until the noodles and tender and the shrimp are fully cooked. Remove from heat and add the CHA! by Texas Pete®.
- Serve the shrimp and noodles in a large bowl with all of the spicy CHA! broth.