If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- 6 Large Eggs
- 1 pound Lobster, cooked and cut
- 2 Avacados; peeled, pitted, and cubed
- 1/2 cup chopped red onions
- 2 tablespoons mayonaise
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Freshly Ground Pepper
- Place the eggs in a saucepan and cover with water. Allow them to boil for ten minutes and then let them rest in warm water. Peel and rinse the eggs under cool water. Cube the eggs.
- Mash the eggs, lobster, avocados, onions, and mayonnaise and lemon juice together. Season with salt and fresh ground black pepper to taste.
More Great Recipes: Sandwiches