If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Grits Cheesecake!!
Why not? —Lump in the road
- 2 1/2 cups cooked grits
- 2-8oz packets vegan cream cheese
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup cornstarch
- 1 cup coconut cream
- 1 tablespoon vanilla bean extract
- 1 dash lemon zest
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 2 cups granola
- 4 tablespoons melted vegan butter
- Preparations: Combine the frist 8 ingredients in a mixing bowl and blend until smooth. Taste and adjust for sweetness.Texture should be smooth, rich and creamy.
- How to make the crust: Combine butter and granola and pat down into a 9 inch baking dish or a spring pan.
- Pour over granola and chill for 2 hours or until firm. Top with fruit perseveres, chocolate ganache.