If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A couple of months ago I gave some of our herbs to Yiannis Korovesis, my favorite person behind the bar when it comes to sophisticated booze. Sometime later, Yannis called me to ask for more of my thyme flowers for a cocktail that he was testing. He explained that it was for the new menu of the Hytra restaurant in Athens. I tried it, I loved it, and now I’m sharing the recipe with you. —Evangelia
- 30 milliliters Cachaca
- 30 milliliters Havana Club 3 y.o.
- 30 milliliters Angostura 5 y.o.
- 30 milliliters lemon juice
- 30 milliliters agave syrup
- 3-4 pineapple chunks or 20ml pineapple puree
- 3-4 thyme flowers
- 1 dash angostura aromatic bitters
- Muddle the pineapple chunks with the thyme flowers at the base of your shaker
- Add the rest of your ingredients, add ice and shake like hell
- Double strain in a Collins glass with ice
- Garnish with a mint sprig