If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is a variation of a warm potato salad that incorporates cubed avocado and roasted jalapeno peppers. —Michael Hultquist
- 6 small yellow potatoes
- 2 roasted jalapeno peppers, chopped
- 1/4 cup diced red onion
- 4 garlic cloves, diced
- 1 medium sized avacado, peeled, pitted and diced
- 2 tablespoons tablespoons olive oil
- 1 Juice from half a lemon
- Salt to taste
- Clean the potatoes and dice them.
- Boil them in salted water until tender
- Drain and add them to a mixing bowl.
- Add onion, garlic and jalapenos.
- Add lemon juice and oil and lightly toss.
- Add avocado, season with salt, toss very lightly, and serve.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Avocados
More Great Recipes: