Author Notes: This is a variation of a warm potato salad that incorporates cubed avocado and roasted jalapeno peppers. —Michael Hultquist
small yellow potatoes
roasted jalapeno peppers, chopped
cup diced red onion
garlic cloves, diced
medium sized avacado, peeled, pitted and diced
tablespoons tablespoons olive oil
Juice from half a lemon
Salt to taste
In This Recipe
- Clean the potatoes and dice them.
- Boil them in salted water until tender
- Drain and add them to a mixing bowl.
- Add onion, garlic and jalapenos.
- Add lemon juice and oil and lightly toss.
- Add avocado, season with salt, toss very lightly, and serve.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Avocados