If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: These are ridiculously easy to make, quick and healthy. Great to boost your energy after a workout session or as a snack between meals. It's a recipe that admits a lot of variations and you can add your favorite nuts, some dried fruits, chocolate chips, etc...whatever you desire! —Gemma / Cinnamon Girl
Makes 12 small balls
- 1 cup oatmeal
- 1 very ripe banana
- 1 tablespoon pure cocoa powder
- 1 1/2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons walnuts, chopped
- dark chocolate, melted.
- dried coconut, shredded.
- Preheat oven to 350 ºF (180 ºC).
- In a small mixing bowl slice the banana and mash it with a fork.
- Add in the oat, cocoa powder, maple syrup and nuts, mix until well combined.
- Spoon dough and form small balls with your hands, or if you prefer you can flatten them out to give them a more cookie-like shape.
- Bake in oven for 15-20 minutes approximately or until the tops begin to brown a little.
- Remove from oven and cover in melted dark chocolate. Sprinkle with shredded coconut and let cool a few minutes before eating.