If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: There is nothing better than salsa on warm chips. We don’t always have time or want to make guacamole to go with it, so this quick Salsa for Avocado Lovers is the perfect solution. —ZB
- 3 Fresh Tomatos, diced chunky
- 2 Garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 cup White or Sweet onion, diced
- 1-2 Jalapenos, minced (with or without seeds)
- Juice from 1 Lime
- Juice from 1 wedge of Lemon
- 2/3 cup Cilantro, chopped
- 1 Avocado, cubed
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Prepare all ingredients as described
- Put all ingredients except avocado into food processor.
- Pulse 1-2 times, just enough to blend well but still chunky
- Pour salsa into a bowl, salt and pepper to taste
- Add avocado cubes and do a quick stir.
- Serve with warm tortilla chips and your favorite beverage.
More Great Recipes: Snacks