Author Notes: There is nothing better than salsa on warm chips. We don’t always have time or want to make guacamole to go with it, so this quick Salsa for Avocado Lovers is the perfect solution. —ZB
Fresh Tomatos, diced chunky
Garlic cloves, minced
cup White or Sweet onion, diced
Jalapenos, minced (with or without seeds)
from 1 Lime
from 1 wedge of Lemon
cup Cilantro, chopped
Salt & Pepper to taste
- Prepare all ingredients as described
- Put all ingredients except avocado into food processor.
- Pulse 1-2 times, just enough to blend well but still chunky
- Pour salsa into a bowl, salt and pepper to taste
- Add avocado cubes and do a quick stir.
- Serve with warm tortilla chips and your favorite beverage.
More Great Recipes: