If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I put together this fabulous salad dressing without measurements because I've made it for so long and it is one of those "adjust while making" recipes. But thats whats great about it because if you like it spicy add more chili flakes and if you like it sweeter add more sugar. So have fun with it! —Kristina's Cooking
Serves 2-4 depending on size of salad
- 2-3 teaspoons Ginger, Grated
- 1 Clove Garlic, Grated or Pressed
- 1 tablespoon Soy Sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon Chili Flakes
- 1/2 - 1 teaspoons Sugar
- 3 tablespoons Coconut Secrets Raw Coconut Vinegar or Rice Wine Vinegar
- 1/4 cup Grape Seed Oil
- Add ginger, garlic, soy sauce, chili flakes, and sugar to a bowl and roughly whisk so the sugar breaks down in the soy sauce and it becomes a paste.
- Add the Vinegar and Oil and whisk until all is combined. This recipe goes very well with a simple salad of shredded carrots, sliced cucumber, baby lettuce, and avocado. Enjoy!