If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: The texture of avocados makes for a smooth and rich ice cream consistency (with only a little cream, of course). Avocados love salt so don't forget to add a touch, even in this sweet recipe. —Emily | Cinnamon&Citrus
- 2 Ripe Avocados
- 1 14 oz can coconut milk
- 1/2 cup Heavy cream
- 1/2 cup Granulated sugar
- Pinch of salt
- Combine all ingredients in a food processor and blend until combined.
- Place the avocado mixture in an ice cream maker and churn according to the manufacturer's instructions. (I have also placed the mixture straight in the freezer with semifreddo-like results, and into the refrigerator for a mousse-like consistency. Don't worry if you don't have an ice cream maker)!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Green Stuff
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipes with 5 Ingredients or Fewer
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Avocados
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best No-Bake Desserts
More Great Recipes: