If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Chicken Breasts - cooked and shredded
cup Sour Cream
ounces Old El Paso Green Chillies
packet Flour Tortillas
ounces Shredded Mexican Cheese Blend
Can Cream of Chicken Soup
- Mix - Shredded chicken, onion, and 1/2 of chillies (set aside)
- Mix - Soup, sour cream, 1/2 of chillies (set aside)
- Dip tortillas in soup mixture one at a time to soften and place on a sheet of wax paper and rub soup mixture in. (Save some of this mixture to top enchiladas before baking)
- Fill with chicken mixture and shredded cheese (one handful of each)
- Roll up and place in lightly greased baking dish (dish should be 9 x 13)
- Top with remaining soup mixture and top with shredded cheese
- Cover with foil and bake at 350 for 30 minutes
- Garnish with Cilantro, Scallions, and Sour Cream