If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: These are all my favorite summer tastes all come together with a cilantro dressing that alone is worth a million dollars. —Margaret Waters
- 2 halves of smoked chicken breast, shredded
- 3 handfuls baby lettuce greens
- 2 Haas avocados, in chunks
- 1/2 pint farmers' market cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 cup English cucumber, in chunks
- 3 scallions, chopped, white and crispy green parts
- 1 cup tortilla strips
- 2 ears sweet corn, cooked in microwave for 4 minutes, cooled, cut from cobs
- All ingredients should be chilled. Toss together in a salad bowl and toss with cilantro dressing.
- Cilantro dressing: 2 cups cilantro, stems and all 2 cloves garlic 2 Tbsp champagne vinegar pinch salt 2 tsp maple syrup (best) or honey 3 Tbsp fresh lime juice zest of one lime 1/3 cup canola oil 1/2 cup Hellman's mayonnaise Put all ingredients in food processor and whiz until it is creamy.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Avocados