If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This deliciously rich, chocolatey spin on the traditional açai bowl is a healthier way to get your ice cream fix. Superfoods add iron, protein, and antioxidant making this more than just your average dessert.
For more of my recipes, see: http://www.nikitaetmode.com —Nikita
- 2 Sambazon unsweetened açai smoothie Sambazon unsweetened açai smoothie packs
- 1 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1 banana, frozen
- 2 tablespoons almond butter
- 1 tablespoon raw cacao powder
- 1 tablespoon raw coconut sugar
- 1 teaspoon cacao nibs
- Add almond milk, banana, almond butter, cacao powder, and coconut sugar to blender.
- Run açai packets under hot water for 5-10 seconds. Add to blender.
- Blend until smooth – we’re aiming for a greek yogurt texture.
- Top with cacao nibs, and enjoy