If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I'm using Red Huckleberries for this recipe, which grow locally and have a sweet/tart taste. If you can not get your hands on these simply substitute with any berry of your choice. —Marco Brambilla
- 2 pieces Hearty Whole Grain Bread or Baguette Thick Sliced
- 1 handful Cherries
- 1 handful Red Huckleberries (or another berry of your choice)
- 6 tablespoons Greek Vanilla Yogurt
- 1 tablespoon Peanut butter (optional)
- 2 teaspoons Grand Marnier (optional)
- 1 handful Strawberries
- Toast thickly sliced whole grain bread or baguette until golden. Break off bite-sized chunks and place them into a serving bowl.
- Throw in a third of your huckleberries, cherries, and mint (shredded). Drizzle in a teaspoon of honey and grand marnier (optional). Top with just enough yogurt to cover the bread.
- Repeat step 1 and 2 for the second layer. For added flavour, coat the second slice of bread in peanut butter before tearing off chunks into the bowl.
- To finish, add the remaining ingredients with some sliced strawberry. Place covered in the fridge for 30 minutes and serve.