If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
1 - 11/2
pounds steak tips
salt and pepper, or steak seasoning to taste
tablespoons Serrano Chile Balsamic Vinegar
teaspoon garlic infused olive oil
teaspoon sea salt
teaspoon ground chipotle chile
- Season the steak tips with salt and pepper, or a steak seasoning rub of your choice. Let the steak marinate for at least an hour. Divide the meat between four metal skewers.
- Heat the broiler for 10 minutes. While the broiler is warming, make the gastrique.
- In a small food processor, puree the avocado, vinegar, olive oil, salt and chipotle chile until it is smooth. Stop and scrape down the bowl if needed. Place the gastrique into a small serving dish.
- Broil the steak for 3-5 minutes per side, depending on how done you like your steak. Serve the skewers with the avocado gastrique dipping sauce.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Avocados