If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: finger food with a kickin' surprise —Cathy
bunch Avacado - diced
ounces Pepper Jack cheese cut into 20 even pieces
cup Bacon - Real pieces/bits
Biscuit can - flaky biscuits (10 biscuits/can)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees while opening biscuit can and cutting each biscuit into 4 even pieces
- Place each biscuit piece in a mini non-stick cupcake pan and gently make it cup shape going up sides of each cup cake portion.
- Evenly divide avocado first and then cheese into each cup
- Bake for 12-15 minutes, until golden brown
- Remove from oven sprinkle bacon evenly over each mini while still hot and serve hot or room temperature
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Avocados