grams Bacon Diced
grams Onion Diced
cups White Wine
grams Feta Cheese
piece Wheat bread toasted
tablespoons Vanilla Yogurt
piece Avocado Halved skinned and seeded
teaspoons Course ground black pepper
- Dice 3/4 toasted bread put in mixing bowl (discard the rest (or eat))
- brown diced bacon add 1 tsp bacon grease to toast and mix. Discard the remainder of the grease.
- Return bacon to stove top adding white wine, onion and black pepper. Reduce until there is no liquid left in pan when stirred.
- Add crumbled feta, bacon mixture to bread cubes and mix until it starts to want to mold into a ball, half mixture and mound and press into halved avocado
- Bake at 350 for 30-35 minuted until brown
- add cubed cantaloupe and yogurt to avocado shell and top with black pepper. Top baked stuffed avocados with a dollop of vanilla yogurt.
More Great Recipes: