If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- 125 grams Bacon Diced
- 40 grams Onion Diced
- .5 cups White Wine
- 40 grams Feta Cheese
- 1 piece Wheat bread toasted
- 2 tablespoons Vanilla Yogurt
- 1 piece Avocado Halved skinned and seeded
- .25 cups Cantaloupe
- 1.5 teaspoons Course ground black pepper
- Dice 3/4 toasted bread put in mixing bowl (discard the rest (or eat))
- brown diced bacon add 1 tsp bacon grease to toast and mix. Discard the remainder of the grease.
- Return bacon to stove top adding white wine, onion and black pepper. Reduce until there is no liquid left in pan when stirred.
- Add crumbled feta, bacon mixture to bread cubes and mix until it starts to want to mold into a ball, half mixture and mound and press into halved avocado
- Bake at 350 for 30-35 minuted until brown
- add cubed cantaloupe and yogurt to avocado shell and top with black pepper. Top baked stuffed avocados with a dollop of vanilla yogurt.