If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Soft Boiled Eggs
- 2 Eggs
- splashes Vinegar
- Bring Water to a Boil. add Eggs to boiling water and cook for 5minutes.
- Drain, cool and peel eggs.
Avocado Scotch Egg
- 3 bunches AP Flour
- Bread Crumbs
- 2-3 Avocados
- Mash up the avocados with salt and pepper.
- Roll the softboiled eggs in flour and gently wrap with the mashed avocado.
- Roll the avocado egg in bread crumbs.
- Fry until golden brown.
- Drain excess oil on a paper towel.
- Serve with Sriracha.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Avocados