If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Blondies, cousin to the infamous brownie, are made with silky white chocolate and studded with decadent dark chocolate. Bet you can't eat just one. —Lindsay Evans
Makes 12 bars
- 8 ounces white chocolate, chopped
- 1 tablespoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 1 1/4 cups all purpose flour
- 2 large eggs
- 3/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup chopped dark chocolate
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a 9 x 9 inch square pan. Melt white chocolate and butter together over low heat in heavy saucepan, stirring and set aside to cool.
- Beat eggs until foamy with electric mixer. While mixer running add sugar and vanilla. Stir in melted chocolate mixture
- Combine flour + salt and fold into chocolate mixture w spatula. Stir in chocolate. Bake 25 min and cool in pan.
- Cut into squares and enjoy!