If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is a great way to highlight the avocado! Adding in just a few more ingredients makes this a great summer dip. —Redwine_79
Makes 6 cups
- 1 box Cous Couse
- 1 can Black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 can Sweet white corn, drained and rinsed
- 1 medium Red onion, diced
- 4 Limes, juiced
- 1 bunch Cilantro, roughly chopped
- 2 large Avocados, diced
- Cook the Cous Cous per the box instructions.
- When done, add black beans, corn, red onion, cilantro, lime juice and avocados. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Chill for an hour. Serve with tortilla chips.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Avocados
More Great Recipes: