If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This twist on the classic margarita takes your taste buds around the world. Sweet and salty, tart and cold, and altogether refreshing, this aperitif packs a wallop of lemony flavor. —The Weiser Kitchen
- 3 ounces tequila blanco, we prefer 100% agave
- 1 ounce agave nectar, or more to taste
- 1/2 ounce lemon juice, freshly squeezed
- 1/2 ounce lime juice, freshly squeezed
- 1 teaspoon preserved lemon juice
- 2 cups ice, crushed
- 1 preserved lemon peel, cut into a thin strip, tied in a knot around a swizzle stick, as garnish
- Combine the tequila, agave, lemon juice, lime juice, and preserved lemon juice in a blender. Add the crushed ice and blend well.
- Garnish with the preserved lemon strip.