If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Sunshine yellow is a fun way to start any morning. This smoothie works fine with frozen corn, but it's out of this world with farm-fresh corn cut right off the cob, super sweet and inexpensive and plentiful. You can even make it the night before and freeze it in small plastic-coated cups and send everyone off with it in the morning.
—The Weiser Kitchen
- 2 cups frozen or fresh pineapple chunks
- 1 1/2 cups frozen corn or kernels scraped from 3 fresh corn cobs, corn juices reserved
- 1/4 cup coconut milk powder
- 3 tablespoons coconut nectar, or more to taste
- 1 1/2 cups refrigerated, sweetened vanilla coconut milk
- 6 large ice cubes
- Combine the pineapple, corn, coconut milk powder, coconut nectar, coconut milk, and ice in a blender and blend until completely smooth. Serve immediately.