If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: You can’t go wrong with a smoothie that is both healthful and delicious. This one contains probiotic-rich kefir, nutritious quinoa, and fresh and frozen berries.
—The Weiser Kitchen
- 1 1/2 cups Helios Organic Nonfat Greek Kefir or Strawberry Honey Kefir
- 2 cups frozen whole strawberries
- 1/2 cup fresh strawberries
- 1/4 cup quinoa flour
- 2 tablespoons honey, preferably a thyme honey such as Greek Hymettus
- 4 large ice cubes
- Place the kefir, strawberries, quinoa flour, honey, and ice cubes in a blender and puree until smooth, frothy and creamy. Drink up!