If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: So healthy—so verdant—this smoothie is just right for a little energy booster. It also happens to taste great.
—The Weiser Kitchen
- 1 cup baby spinach leaves
- 1 teaspoon wheatgrass powder or 1-inch by 1-inch square of fresh wheatgrass
- 1/4 bunch parsley, stems and leaves (about 1/2 cup)
- 2 large Granny Smith apples, peeled and cored and cut into large chunks
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 cup apple juice
- 8 ice cubes
- Combine the spinach, wheatgrass powder, parsley, apple, cinnamon, apple juice, and ice in a food processor fitted with a metal blade or a heavy-duty blender.
- Process until completely smooth, then drink up.