If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Ruby red, exotically spiced, and just a bit sweet, this drink packs a powerful punch and looks great to boot!
—The Weiser Kitchen
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 4-5 scrapes fresh nutmeg
- 2 cardamom pods, preferably green
- 2 teaspoons honey
- Juice of 2 limes
- Peel of 1 lime, pith removed
- 6 ounces blood orange juice, preferably freshly squeezed (from 4 oranges)
- 6 ounces vodka, preferably Stolichnaya Orange
- In a small bowl, combine the cinnamon, nutmeg, cardamom, honey, lime juice and peel, orange juice, and vodka. Stir gently until the honey dissolves.
- Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes or up to 24 hours. Just before serving, strain well, discard the solids, and divide evenly between 2 martini glasses.