If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Fresh mint and tangy lime juice join forces with apricot brandy and rum to make a tasty refresher.
—The Weiser Kitchen
- 3 ounces apricot brandy, store-bought or homemade
- 3 fresh mint leaves, plus more for garnish
- 2 ounces white rum
- 1 1/2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- Combine the brandy and mint leaves in a shaker and muddle with a spoon. Add the rum and lime juice. Cover and shake well.
- Fill a tall cocktail glass with ice, pour in the mixture, and garnish with mint leaves.
More Great Recipes: