If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This flavor was included in my challenge to make 100 different ice cream flavors in 365 days. The creaminess and, of course, the taste of the avocado made this one of my top picks. This no-cook recipe is simple and quick--you can churn the batter immediately after making it! The perfect Summer treat. —Chloe Jankowitz
- 3 large, ripe avocados
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1 1/2 cups almond milk
- 1/2 cup cane sugar
- a pinches of salt
- Pit avocados and scoop out scrumptious contents.
- Puree in a food processor until smooth.
- Add the heavy cream, almond milk, cane sugar, honey, lime juice, and pinch of salt to the food processor and blend again, until smooth.
- Pour into ice cream maker through a fine sieve, and churn according to manufacturer's instructions!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Avocados