If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Dark chocolate cookies sandwiched with creamy mint avocado ice cream —Tara Glick
Chocolate Sandwich Cookies
grams butter, room temp
teaspoon vanilla extract
grams all purpose flour
grams black cocoa powder (can sub regular)
- Cream butter with sugar, 2-3 minutes.
- Add yolks and vanilla. Beat to combine.
- Whisk together dry ingredients.
- Add dry ingredients to butter, sugar and eggs. Stir until combined.
- Roll dough between two sheets of parchment until 1/4" thick.
- Refrigerate dough at least 2 hours.
- Cut dough into 2.5" circles.
- Bake cookies at 325 degrees F for 8-10 minutes.
Mint Avocado Ice Cream
cups mint leaves
cups heavy cream
- Bring milk, cream, and mint to a simmer and then steep off the heat for 1 hour.
- Strain out mint leaves from milk and cream.
- In a blender, blend all ingredients.
- Freeze ice cream in an ice cream maker.
- Sandwich chocolate cookies with avocado ice cream and roll edges in chocolate chips.
- Freeze sandwiches until solid, approximately 1-2 hours.