If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This cobb salad features a luscious avocado dressing with the added brininess of Greek green olives. —Yayasmama
Avocado, Bacon, Hard Boiled Eggs, Green Onions, Tomatoes, Italian Lettuce Blend, Green Olives,Blue Cheese
- 2 Avocados-chopped
- 4 pieces Cooked bacon-chopped
- 2 Hard Boiled eggs-chopped
- 3 Green onions- chopped
- 2 Tomatoes -chopped
- 3 cups Italian Lettuce Blend -chopped
- 1/2 cup Green Olives -chopped
- 4 ounces Blue Cheese-chopped
- Arrange chopped ingredients in rows on plates. Dollop some dressing (recipe below) onto the salad and sprinkle with black pepper. Mix and Enjoy!!!
Buttermilk, Mayo, Avocado, Lemon, Chives, Salt, Pepper, Cayenne
- 1/2 cup Buttermilk
- 1/2 cup Mayo
- 1 Avocado
- 1 dash Salt
- 1 dash Pepper
- 1 dash cayenne
- 2 splashes Green Olive Juice
- 1 bunch Chives
- 2 splashes Fresh Lemon Juice
- Puree all ingredients in a food processor or with an immersion blender.
More Great Recipes: