If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A simple lightweight mixture of food - food to read by. —THE FUTURE MBA
- 1/8 cup pecans
- 1/8 cup walnuts
- 2 cups cubed watermelon, approximate inch cubes
- 1 lemon
- 1 lime
- Peel the lemon and the lime, juice them, and remove any seeds. Stir the juice.
- Combine the juice with the watermelon cubes, immersing the cubes thoroughly.
- Mix the walnuts and the pistachios, and serve alongside the lemon-lime watermelon cubes.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Vegan Recipe