If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Burger with unusual condiments —Alexander Farnsworth
- 1 handful Beet greens
- 1/2 pound packets Ground meat of your choice, beef, lamb, pork, veal or a mixture, salt, pepper, egg
- 1 cup fried onion and mushrooms
- Soak, rinse and dry beet greens, then fry in large pan. Reduce volume like spinach. Add spices of your choice
- Brown onions and mushrooms fried in butter, garlic and salt and pepper
- Make medium-sized patties of the blended meat
- Toasted rustic bread cut into circles by the drinking edge of a large glass, Add ketchup and mayo
- Fry it all separately with butter. Add cheese to burgers