If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This grilled salmon fillet is lacquered in a simple and delicious glaze made with nothing more than CHA! by Texas Pete® and barbeque sauce. —sabrina
cup CHA! by Texas Pete
cup BBQ sauce
ounces Salmon, fillets for grilling
dash TO TASTE- salt and pepper
- Combine the CHA! By Texas Pete® with the barbeque sauce and mix well. Keep refrigerated until ready to use.
- Preheat the grill to high heat.
- Glaze the salmon during the cooking process with the spicy CHA! barbeque glaze.
- Cook salmon on both sides to desired temperature.
- Carefully remove from grill and serve immediately.