Author Notes: This grilled salmon fillet is lacquered in a simple and delicious glaze made with nothing more than CHA! by Texas Pete® and barbeque sauce. —sabrina
cup CHA! by Texas Pete
cup BBQ sauce
ounces Salmon, fillets for grilling
dash TO TASTE- salt and pepper
In This Recipe
- Combine the CHA! By Texas Pete® with the barbeque sauce and mix well. Keep refrigerated until ready to use.
- Preheat the grill to high heat.
- Glaze the salmon during the cooking process with the spicy CHA! barbeque glaze.
- Cook salmon on both sides to desired temperature.
- Carefully remove from grill and serve immediately.