If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Is a very fresh salad ....special for the summer....... —Alma Hearn
Vegetables and preserves
- 1 big head of regular or romain lettuce chopped large
- 1 big head purple lettuce
- 1 big head of crisp lettuce
- 1/2 pound red unpitted grapes in half
- 1/2 pound white unpitted grapes in half
- 1 big can of peaches cut in thin slices
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 1/2 cup Mayonaisse
- 1/2 cup peaches syrup from the can
- 1/2 tablespoon crushed garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 dash black pepper
- Cut lettuce. Add red and white grapes halved.Add peaches and toss all together. Add sesame seeds.
- Mix together: mayonnaise, syrup, salt, black pepper. Chill to serve with the salad
More Great Recipes: