If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Its a simple sweet and fruity recipe ! —Prathipa Nair
- 1 cup Jackfruit slices
- 2 tablespoons Grated coconut
- 2 tablespoons Mango pulp
- 2 teaspoons Cardamom powder
- 2 tablespoons Sugar
- 2 tablespoons Powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon Ghee
- 2 tablespoons Bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons Corn flour
- Wash and cut the jack fruit pods into very small slices.
- Take a kadai, add ghee and saute the jack fruit slices till it turns golden brown colour.
- Add grated coconut and cardamom powder, sugar and saute it again well. Switch off the stove.
- Remove the kadai and add corn flour to it and mix well so that it will be easy to make balls.
- Keep bread crumbs ready. Normal bread is enough for this.
- Make small balls and just roll it in bread crumbs and fry it in oil.
- In a mixer, add some mango slices and make mango puree.
- Now sprinkle some powdered sugar and decorate it with a mango cap that is with mango pulp !