If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- 5 tablespoons freshly squeezed orange juice
- 4 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil, divided
- 1 tablespoon chopped oregano
- 1 pork tenderloin (about 1.25 lbs)
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F,
- Whisk orange juice, garlic, 2 tablespoons oil and oregano. Season with salt and pepper. Set aside.
- Pat pork dry. Rub remaining oil on pork and place on a rack set over a baking sheet. Season with salt and pepper. Cook pork in oven until brown, about 25 to 30 minutes. Slice pork and serve with sauce.