If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- 0.5 cups Wondra flour
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts, thinly sliced (can substitute with flank steak)
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 cup drained and roughly chopped cherry peppers, reserve 1 cup liquid
- blue cheese (optional)
- Place flour in a shallow bowl and season with salt and pepper. Pat chicken dry and coat lightly with flour. Working in 2 batches, heat 1 tablespoon of oil in a skillet over moderate heat until hot but not smoking. Sauté the chicken until nice and golden, turning once. Remove from pan and set aside.
- Keeping the skillet over moderate heat, add pepper liquid and cook until slightly reduced. Add chicken and peppers to the pan and toss. Transfer chicken and sauce to platter. Serve this with a nice wedge of blue cheese.