If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Blueberries & slightly overripe papaya are baked in brown sugar & cinnamon, resulting in a jam-like texture, and is topped with a healthy and filling crumble topping containing almonds, chia seeds and oats. Although this seems like a dessert on first look, it can easily work as a breakfast, a light lunch or even as dinner itself. —Indira @ illcookyouwash
For the Topping
- 1/3 cup Almonds, roughly chopped
- 1/2 tablespoon Chia seeds
- 1/2 cup Oats
- 1 1/2 tablespoons pure Maple Syrup (preferable Grade A)
- 1.2 tablespoons Multigrain Flour
For the Filling
- 3/4 cup Blueberries (fresh or frozen)
- 1/2 cup slightly overripe Papaya, diced
- 1 teaspoon Brown Sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon Cinnamon
- To make the topping: Combine all ingredients in a bowl.
- Preheat over to 350 degrees.
- Combine all filling ingredients in bowl and stir until everything is evenly coated with sugar and cinnamon.
- Place in 3-4 ramekins and sprinkle a generous amount of the topping until fully covered. None of the filling should be visible.
- Loosely cover each ramekin with foil and bake in preheated over for 30 minutes, removing the foil after 20 minutes to allow the top to brown.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Berry Recipe