If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- 1 pound medium shrimp, peeled, deveined and tails removed
- 1.5 cups chilled Clamato juice
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 2 avocados, peeled, pitted and cut into small chunks
- Kosher salt and freshly cracked black pepper
- Bring a 5-qt pot of highly salted water to a boil. Prepare a medium size bowl with icy water. Add shrimp to boiling water and simmer until cooked through, about 3 minutes. With a slotted spoon or strainer transfer to icy water to stop the cooking. Drain, pat dry and coarsely chop.
- Stir together Clamato, lime juice and cilantro, avocado and shrimp. Season with salt and pepper to taste.