If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
The cake you cannot resist. Not too sweet and incredibly yummy!
The cake you cannot resist. Not too sweet and incredibly yummy!—Margherita
grams cream cheese
grams white chocolate
grams icing sugar
tablespoons orange juice
- Preheat oven to 170 ° and line a mold with parchment paper;
- Melt the white chocolate in a bain-marie;
- Mix the cheese with the sugar, lemon zest and orange juice;
- Add the melted chocolate and mix until you obtain a smooth and homogeneous cream;
- Add eggs, one at a time, mix well to incorporate completely;
- Pour into the mold and put raspberries on top, bake for about 30 minutes; Let cool down and sprinkle with icing sugar.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Berry Recipe