Author Notes: The healthiest cookie bar ever! Sugar-Free, Gluten-Free and Dairy-Free bar made with coconut flour, coconut oil and raspberry. —sweetashoneynz
teaspoon vanilla bean
tablespoons stevia powder
cup coconut flour
cup frozen raspberry
grams dark chocolate chips 85% cocoa
grams shredded coconut
cup coconut oil, melted
In This Recipe
- Preheat oven to 160 C
- Mix the eggs, vanilla bean and stevia until light and creamy.
- Pour in the melted coconut oil and mix well.
- Add the coconut flour, shredded coconut, baking powder and mix until combined
- Pour the mixture onto a greased rectangle mould and sprinkle the 15 g of shredded coconut on the top.
- Bake for 30 minutes at 160 C for a 2 cm thick bar a bit longer if thicker.
- Decorate with extra shredded coconut and raspberries if you like.
- Cool down before slicing and eating.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Berry Recipe