If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Blueberry muffins recipe —laura Ia monaca dailybreakfast
grams spelt flour
teaspoon baking powder
grams muscobado sugar
milliliters soy milk
grams oat flakes
- Mix flour, baking powder and sugar.
- Combine yogurt, soy milk, evo and 1 egg.
- Coat blueberries in flour before adding them to the muffin mix.
- Sprinkle oat flakes over muffins before baking.
- Preheat oven to 180C, bake for 25 minutes.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Berry Recipe