If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Blueberry muffins recipe —laura Ia monaca dailybreakfast
- 100 grams spelt flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 60 grams muscobado sugar
- 100 grams yogurt
- 20 milliliters soy milk
- 30 milliliters evo
- 1 egg
- 100 grams blueberries
- 40 grams oat flakes
- Mix flour, baking powder and sugar.
- Combine yogurt, soy milk, evo and 1 egg.
- Coat blueberries in flour before adding them to the muffin mix.
- Sprinkle oat flakes over muffins before baking.
- Preheat oven to 180C, bake for 25 minutes.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Berry Recipe