If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I came across some orange oil recently, and could not resist stirring it in some whole milk yogurt I had been saving for a special treat. With a little honey on top - it was delightful. I have served it several times to company for dessert, and have always been pleased with their responses. Be careful with the orange oil - a little goes a very long way! —Jennifer Ann
- 4 cups plain whole milk yogurt
- 2-3 drops essential orange oil
- 3-4 tablespoons honey, gently warmed until pourable
- 1 small handful pistachios, chopped (optional)
- vigorously mix yogurt until very smooth; stir in orange oil; divide between 4 dishes, drizzle with honey, sprinkle with pistachios, and serve
More Great Recipes: