If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Even when I am busy I like to ensure that I get a power-boosting breakfast. This bowl combines red kale, feta, egg, and balsamic vinegar to create a creamy, tangy concoction. The best part is that the ingredients can be switched around depending on what type of greens, cheese, and vinegar suits your style. —onetinyspark
- 1 bunch red kale
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- freshly crumbled feta
- salt and pepper to taste
- Heat up a pan and drizzle in the olive oil.
- Throw in a handful of washed and chopped red kale. Sauté for a few minutes, until the leaves are wilted but still have a slight crunch.
- Remove the kale from the pan and place into a bowl.
- Crack an egg in the hot pan, using a tad more olive oil to avoid any sticking.
- Cook the egg over easy so that the whites set and the yolk is still runny.
- Remove the egg from the pan and place it on top of the greens.
- Add the balsamic vinegar to the hot pan and let it reduce a bit before pouring it over the greens and the egg.
- Top the dish off with freshly crumbled feta and a bit of salt and pepper.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipes with 5 Ingredients or Fewer