If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: grain and sugar free, but not taste free —vanessa green
- 1/2 cup pecans
- 1/4 cup macadamias
- 2 tablespoons coconut milk
- 1/2 banana
- 1/2 apple, grated
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- pinch salt
- Place banana (I keep some peeled and frozen esp good for hotter mornings), pecans, coconut milk, cinnamon and salt in a food processor on low until just mixed.
- Add macadamias at the end for a second short whiz.
- Mix in blueberries and grated apple.
- Enjoy with a side boiled egg - why don't we have sides at breakfast?! :)
- If making this ahead, add 1/2 lemon squeezed onto apple to prevent browning
More Great Recipes: Breakfast & Brunch