If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Any berry will do, but blue berries are my fave. And I make my own kefir so I know it will be smooth, creamy, and good for you without any added crap! —Kristy Morrill
- 2 cups kefir plain
- 2 cups blueberries washed, destemmed
- 4 tablespoons raw honey
- 4 tablespoons ground golden flaxseed
- 4 ice cubes
- Add everything to a Vitamix or a blender and place the top on tight. Spin it up on high for a minute. Voila! YUM!
- Homemade kefir: I bought kefir grains on Amazon and at Cultures for health. Both are good sources with info on how to make it. It is EASY PEASY believe me. And you know it will be fresh, delicious and no added ingredients ...like preservatives or hidden sugars. Sometimes I use Stevia ot Lohan instead of the honey - just as good and does NOT raise blood glucose! Diabetics can totally rock this recipe. Any berry is just as tasty.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Berry Recipe