If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: w/ open-face omelette, sunny side up and potato wedges —juntt
- 2 eggs
- 3-4 baby potatoes (peel and chop)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 pinch salt and pepper respectively
- 1/4 cup water
- warm oil in a hot pan
- start with frying the scramble egg, then use the remaining oil to fry the sunny side up
- add another tablespoon of olive oil, fry the potato wedges for 5 minutes. Add 1/4 cup of water and let simmer until little or no liquid is left
- season to taste and enjoy!