Author Notes: I love s'mores, but sometimes the weather doesn't permit making them the traditional way. So I came up with this. I think it's even yummier, AND I don't have to fight off the lightning bugs! —Jodi Taffel
9 inch graham cracker pie crust
ounces Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
ounces mini marshmallows
- Melt the chocolate in a microwave safe bowl 30 seconds at a time, until fully melted.
- Pour melted chocolate into piecrust and spread evenly.
- Put 1/2 of the marshmallows on top of the melted chocolate and put in a 350-degree oven for 5 minutes
- While the pie is in the oven, cook the bacon til crisp. Then crumble.
- Remove pie from the oven and pat softened marshmallows down to form a flat, even surface.
- Slice strawberries and lay over marshmallows.
- Spread blueberries over strawberries.
- Spread crumbled bacon over blueberries
- Top with the remaining marshmallows.
- Return the pie to the oven for 5 minutes, or until top is nicely browned.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Berry Recipe