If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I love s'mores, but sometimes the weather doesn't permit making them the traditional way. So I came up with this. I think it's even yummier, AND I don't have to fight off the lightning bugs! —Jodi Taffel
- 1 9 inch graham cracker pie crust
- 4 ounces Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
- 10 ounces mini marshmallows
- 1/2 cup strawberries
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- 6 slices bacon
- Melt the chocolate in a microwave safe bowl 30 seconds at a time, until fully melted.
- Pour melted chocolate into piecrust and spread evenly.
- Put 1/2 of the marshmallows on top of the melted chocolate and put in a 350-degree oven for 5 minutes
- While the pie is in the oven, cook the bacon til crisp. Then crumble.
- Remove pie from the oven and pat softened marshmallows down to form a flat, even surface.
- Slice strawberries and lay over marshmallows.
- Spread blueberries over strawberries.
- Spread crumbled bacon over blueberries
- Top with the remaining marshmallows.
- Return the pie to the oven for 5 minutes, or until top is nicely browned.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Berry Recipe