If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A delicious low fat ice cream that has the perfect blend of berries and cream. —fitlexyskitchen
Bananas (Chopped and Frozen)
packets Of Truvia
teaspoons Vanilla Extract
cup Coconut Milk (Light)
pinches of Salt
- Peel and chop the bananas into chunks, place into freezer until frozen solid (about 3-4 hours or overnight).
- Place frozen bananas, two packets of stevia, vanilla extract, salt, and coconut milk into food processor and blend until smooth. Then pour mixture into a freezer safe bowl, set aside.
- In a small pot over medium high heat, place blueberries with one packet of stevia and mix together. Simmer for 5 minutes until berries have bursted and liquid forms. Take off heat and cool until room temperature.
- Ladle blueberry sauce into ice cream mixture and stir to form a swirl. Seal and freeze for 2-3 hours or until hard. Enjoy!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Berry Recipe