If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A perfect match of blueberry flavour and jelly texture (recipe from my blog Vanilla&Staubzucker http://vanilla-staubzucker.blogspot.it/2014/07/aspic-ai-mirtilli-americani.html#more) —Aleksandra Gorek
Makes aleksandra gorek
- 300 milliliters water
- 120 milliliters blueberry juice
- 1 tablespoon fresh-squeezed lemon juice
- 12 grams edible gelatin (in sheets)
- 90 grams cane sugar
- 375 grams blueberries
- some mint leafs for garnishing
- Warm up water and cane sugar in a pot until the sugar gets completely melted. In a meanwhile put the edible gelatine sheets into bowl with cold water and let it soften (for about 10 minutes). Cool down the sugar syrup a bit.
- Squeeze out the water from the gelatine and add the gelatine into the sugar syrup. Stir together until the gelatine melts completely, then add blueberry and lemon juice and mix all together.
- Put blueberries into small remekins or into one jelly moulds, add the liquide up to the top (to cover all fruits) and let it rest in the refrigerator for several hours until solidify. Garnish with fresh mint leafs and blueberries. Enjoy!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Berry Recipe