If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Perfect for hot summer days! —createpink.com
cup white sugar
cups heavy cream
cups mascarpone cheese
teaspoon vanilla extract
cup strong brewed coffee or orange juice
- In a medium bowl, combine mascarpone cheese, cream, vanilla and sugar; beat with an electric mixer on medium-high speed for 1 to 1 1/2 minutes until thickened.
- Place the ladyfingers on a plate and brush each with coffee or orange juice.
- Spread 1/2 of the cheese mixture over the ladyfingers, and layer with half of the sliced strawberries.
- Repeat with another layer of ladyfingers, coffee or orange juice, sliced strawberries, and remaining cheese mixture.
- Add the chocolate sprinkles and garnish with strawberries.
- Cool for 1 hour.