Author Notes: Perfect for hot summer days! —createpink.com
cup white sugar
cups heavy cream
cups mascarpone cheese
teaspoon vanilla extract
cup strong brewed coffee or orange juice
- In a medium bowl, combine mascarpone cheese, cream, vanilla and sugar; beat with an electric mixer on medium-high speed for 1 to 1 1/2 minutes until thickened.
- Place the ladyfingers on a plate and brush each with coffee or orange juice.
- Spread 1/2 of the cheese mixture over the ladyfingers, and layer with half of the sliced strawberries.
- Repeat with another layer of ladyfingers, coffee or orange juice, sliced strawberries, and remaining cheese mixture.
- Add the chocolate sprinkles and garnish with strawberries.
- Cool for 1 hour.