If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: i love growing my own blueberries, raspberries and strawberries! They are sweeter and have more flavor than grocery store bought berries. If you don't have them growing in your garden , try your local farmers market! This recipe is fairly easy and has a beautiful presentation if served in a glass container. —Gypsyspirit
Serves 4 people
- 17 ounces Container of 2% Greek yogurt
- 3 cups Of fresh berries( I prefer, strawberries, blueberries and raspberries)
- 1 cup Water
- 1 cup Raw sugar
- 1 cup Chopped walnuts
- Honey to taste
- 1/2 Sliced fresh mint
- In a medium saucepan combine sugar and water, bring to a boil and stir until sugar is dissolved. Add berries and reduce until mixtures coats a spoon. (About 10 minutes) remove from heat and let cool for 10 minutes.
- Chop walnuts and slice mint. Gather your choice of container. I use martini glasses or mason jars. You are now ready to assemble your parfait!
- Start by putting a small amount of honey right at the bottom, then add a couple spoonfuls of yogurt, next spoon a little berries in. Repeat the yogurt and berry process until you are almost to the top of the container. On the last berry layer add a bit of the chopped mint and top with more yogurt. Sprinkle walnuts and garnish with a few fresh berries and a sprig of mint. Drizzle with honey.